Quick! You’ve already got the perfect comfy cute outfit of your favorite PINK yoga pants and raglan, now, what to do with the hair?!
Look no further! Keep away from the pricey boutiques and make your own Knotted No Crimp Hair Ties to match all your favorite Victoria Secret PINK looks!
What You Need:
– Fold over elastic ( Michael’s, Hobby Lobby, Online)
– Glue OR far away lighter
What To Do:
1. First, measure off 8.5 inches of elastic. ( Depending on how you want to wear your hair tie you may want to make it a little longer) Cut the elastic at an angle so it won’t fray!
2. Wrap the elastic around your fingers and tie a knot! Leave about 1/4 an inch on the ends. Avoid pulling on the edges.
3. For sealing the edges, you have two choices depending on the amount of elastic on the ends.
– If you only have a little, then dab the ends in some glue and let dry!
– If you have 1/4 of an inch or a little more, then with a far away lighter hold the ends of the elastic near the flame. NOT in the flame, the elastic CAN catch on fire! But just close enough so that the ends seal.
( The lighter method makes the ties last a little longer, but be careful!)
4. Style! Hair tie or bracelet these ties will finish off any PINK outfit perfectly!
(P.S.) You can also make headbands! Just make the elastic about 1 inch longer than around your head!
Street Team Guest Blogger